Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 1

So I got up this morning and I have started counting points. I do have to say that I do ww a little different than most people because I start my daily points at dinner time and end at lunch. This usually helps me curb my night time eating because I know that if I eat too much then I wont have any points for breakfast or lunch. I also find it much easier to curb lunch time points than dinner points.

I've decided that I am not really wanting to post pounds lost right away because I really want to take the focus away from that. Maybe once I get the hang of eating well again I will start posting weight loss, I do have a start weight though from this morning.

I am still down about 8 pounds from my start weight on the sidebar.

I am going to go grab some groceries in a couple hours and will be by myself which means carrying all those bags up to the third floor ! I also need to clear out the pantry/fridge so that it is ready for the good stuff!

Have a great day! Feel free to relive day one with me, you know what I mean that feeling of newness and excitement.

2 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

That's an interesting and smart way to count points. Good for you for tailoring to what YOU need.

Food Coma said...

Well I am a very interesting girl! ; )