Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HEYYYY there.....

Soo I'm mixing things up yet again. I know that you are all going to be shocked, I am going back to weight watchers. The program but not the meetings. I really dont want to spend the money on the meetings when we are so strapped for money, especially with me not working next year due to my internship.

I wish I could say that I feel strong about doing this on my own but I don't. I wish I could say "yes I will succeed this time and lose 65 pounds" but I really don't feel like I can. I know that there are probably a lot of people who would say that that is the wrong attitude for attacking such a big feat but its my honest feeling. Counting calories is just leaving too much room for error, I think oh I'm only 500 calories over my budget but when you look at it as points that is like 10 points over! Points just seem to mean more to me.

I have always had trouble with getting obsessed with points then getting irritated because counting calories is more real because bottom line is calories in and calories out right?

I feel like I have had so many starts and fails, but I know that I haven't given up. I just need to go full force because staying on plan 3 or 4 days a week just doesn't cut it. I need to give it my all.

Sooo here's the plan I am going to work on getting back on the weight watchers track starting tomorrow then as soon as finals are done I am going to start running again.

I will be going into work a little later this summer so I will have that extra free hour without even getting up any earlier! bonus. Also after finals I am going to start walking to work once or twice a week to give it a try, thats 30 minutes walking each way. Yeah an hour of cardio down a big hill then of course up it on the way home!

Just get me through this first week back on plan and through finals!!

7 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

I'm sure I sound like a broken record here, but PLEASE check out NutriMirror. It's FREE.

Do the tutorial. That's all I ask. Read the tutorial. If you still want to pay for WW online after that, fine. But what's it going to cost you to have a look. A half hour of your time? Are you worth that?

I think you are.

Food Coma said...

Ok I will check it out and let ya know how I feel about it. Thanks for the tip!

Food Coma said...

PS I have all my points sliders and stuff so I wouldn't pay for the online either still too much $.

Food Coma said...

Hey Dee, I checked it out and quite honestly it is very cool however I think it is a bit much for me to take on right now. I think that I might use it in the future when I have things a bit more in control.

Crystal said...

Hey, thanks for your comments on my blog.

I think I need to join back up to WW too. I never did meetings, just did it by myself and back when I did I lost 40lbs.

We both can do this ... I know we can!!!!

Anonymous said...

If ww works for you then it works for you. There's no reason to fix a wheel that's not broken. Just do it for real then> Don't self-sabotage or make excuses. Be really honest with yourself. that's the best way to succeed.

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Good for you! You can do it - you have all the tools, so it's not necessary to pay for the meetings, etc. Use your blog to keep you accountable for your weigh-ins and my biggest tip is to write down everything you eat! If you keep your journal/tracker, you will always be aware of what you are eating and it makes it harder to stray! Good luck!!