Sunday, May 24, 2009

WW week 1 = BIG LOSS!!

WW week 1 = BIG LOSS!! Actually no, I didn't loose anything which is very strange. Its okay I am still be more healthy and that is what it is all about.

So in about a month I will need to try on bridesmaid dresses for a January wedding. This is something that bothers me. I hate buying a dress that I will be wearing 6 months later because I never know where my body will be. I plan to buy the size that fits and if I loose then I will have to get it altered but on the bright side it will be because I lost weight!

I don't usually worry that I will gain too much to wear the dresses because my body usually stays around this shape/size. I plan to keep the ww online so hopefully my only worry will be having to take the dress in.

I am hoping that the bride decides to let us pick out our own style of dress but in the same color because then I can pick one that will work with a little loss. Unfortunately I know she wants long dresses which mean I will have to get it hemmed anyways.

Well onward to a new week, one hopefully with a decent catch up loss.

2 comments:

Sara said...

So, I'm new to your blog. But, I also am a weight watchers drop out. I have also been trying to go at it on my own without as much of a result as I would like to see.

Also, I'm a soon to be bridesmaid with a dress to fit into.

Just wanted to let you know that there is someone is a very similiar boat that is currently traveling down the same path.

Good luck...

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Great attitude!!! Keep on keeping on - you are doing great!