Thursday, August 20, 2009

Weird week.

Well last week was my birthday week so my eating was a little tough. This week started out with camping (I was forced for a class) during which I had no control over my foods but rather only portion control. So Wednesday (yesterday) was my first chance back to normalcy regarding food. Yesterday wasn't too bad but since it has been so overwhelmingly hot I ended up grazing a lot and going over my points without a feeling of being satisfied really at any point. Today was much of the same, I am just so tired and hot that I haven't got the energy to think about my eating.

I weighed myself this morning and it read up 4-5lbs WTF? I am not freaking out too much about it hoping that it is because I am super bloated and my tummy is quite upset. Hopefully I see a better number tomorrow morning.

I am hoping to gain some sort of control tomorrow. Here is hoping.

No comments: