Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crazy mode

Today and the past couple of days I have been feeling food crazy. You know that panicked have to eat this now because I wont be able to soon kind of eating. Weight watchers is starting in less than a week and I AM ready. I am excited to start fresh but I don't want to start until I weight in officially. 
This is my reasoning, if I lose weight before I weigh in then I will feel ripped off because at 10lbs I might only be at 5lbs according to weight watchers. Ok yeah it seems a little anal retentive but that is just the way my twisted little mind works. 
I am going out to dinner to celebrate a friends birthday tomorrow night and then on Friday we do a little dinner/christmas celebration with friends. Fun times. Its good because I am going to end up spending a lot of time in the next weekend/week studying hardcore. This semester will be over soon thank goodness!

No comments: