Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sweetest present ever

My dear friend gave me the sweetest Christmas present yeasterday. It was a simple little box with three little notes inside. They said...

My holiday wish for you is.... to recognize how beautiful you are inside and out

What I love about you is...... your free spirit. You do not care what others think. You are Snow White with a diva side that shops at awesome thrifty stores. Stay lovely and open hearted.

Thank you for ...being my diva. You have an awesome ability to make me laugh and feel good about myself. Thank you for loving every part of me. 

Needless to say it was by far the most meaningful present I am sure I will get this year. It is a gift like this that makes you realize just how lucky you are to have people who love you just the way you are. It is an amazing thing and I am blessed.

No comments: