Sunday, June 7, 2009

I was feeling very ambivalent this morning about breakfast, thinking eh I'm not really craving anything. I knew I was hungry and that eating breakfast was important so I decided to just eat some frosted flakes.....and then the epiphany. Why eat crap when I am undecided? Instead I went in and made a smoothie for the same if not less # of points and got 2 fruits, protein(whey) and almond milk. Which I think is a much better choice.

I am also thinking of running again today even though I ran yesterday. I am really working on building my cardiovascular, my muscles aren't even sore from the run yesterday. From my personal history I am very worried about burning myself out and giving up. I know I could just go for a walk or something but that is not what I am wanting. I want sweaty running intervals.

I also have a huge project/presentation to do for tomorrow that I have got to get working on. I am such a procrastinator! I have plenty of time though it should only take me 2hours tops. It is a simple power point that breaks down a physiological psych article into the basic points and methods.

So I am on the right track with my weight loss I lost another pound this week, slow and steady. I am really just aiming for a pound each week which will bring me down close to 40lbs for the cruise. Here is to another great week!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I was going to do the same food wise, wasn't sure what I wanted and was just going to have some junk ... however after reading your post I'm going to go cook up some oats with milk and berries :)