Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well well well I am still feeling pretty bummed about my trip. We may have to push it til April which I am not sure I want to do. I live in Maine so one of the main perks of going in Feb was that we would be somewhere warm while there was snow at home. Plus April is 2 months farther way, almost a whole year away I'm not sure how things will be going then or how I will be feeling about things in a year.

Its so funny how motivating going on a cruise was for me. I want to keep that motivation though and keep moving forward. I guess it makes me think about the fact that a cruise is more motivating than simply living a healthier life, that is weird. Why is it that knowing that I want to be thin not enough.

I know that that is a psychological piece that I need to work on for sure.

No comments: