Thursday, June 18, 2009

Inner dialog

Welcome to another edition of what goes on inside my head....

Place/time : home/didn't yet run today/ ran yesterday and the 4 days before.

Me: Man I am hungry, cannot stop snacking! MMmmm ww pepperjack cheese and pretzels yum yum yum.....

Maybe I should run...yeah I totally should run....eeh kinda tired. gunna eat more cheese instead.

Hrm.. thats a lot of cheese maybe I SHOULD run....but I have the weekly points to cover all this and all my activity points ...its cool I'll just relax tonight....

Must stop eating pretzels.....must stop eating pretzels....

Oh no I am losing my resolve.....its going to all go downhill...I am going to fail at this whol eweigh loss thing...wait this isnt a weight loss thing it is my life.

I'm gonna go run.

EDIT
I did go for the run! Also I wanted to add that I am on to week two of c25k as of 2 runs ago.

No comments: