Saturday, June 27, 2009

Reviews


Ok so here are the new shoes. They are pretty cute and feel much better however they do need a litl breaking in seeing as my left foot hurt some after my run. Speaking of my run I managed to run a full 3 minutes on my last run! It was supposed to be 90 seconds but I decided to push myself as far as I could go! It was a pretty proud moment. It makes me think that I could move up to the week 3 of c25k sooner rather than later! Yay!


SO that brings us to the DVD review. I picked it up at Walmart for a steal around $14. As you can see it is from a company called 10 Minute SOlutions, this particular set is called Dance it Off and Tone it Up. It came with two toning bands which is nice because they are used for two of the 10 minute workouts.
There are 5 workouts each ten minutes long some cardio some strength training.


As you can see from the screenshot to the below you have the option of choosing one session, play all or and this is the good part you can create a playlist of which you would like to do and what order. NICE. Overall I watched all the sessions and attempted on Cardio and one Strength training.

The Cardio was really fun as it teaches you actual choreography BUT I realized how uncoorordinated I truely am. I couldn't get the moves down but it was so fun I am going to keep trying. The strength training worked on isolating ab movements kinda like belly dancing, not bad.

Overall I would say if you are more coordinated than I am try it. It seems like it is going to be a lot of fun.

No comments: