Sunday, September 27, 2009

Down a lb?

So yesterday I hadn't lost an ounce but this morning my scale said I was down a pound. DO I believe it? Well here are my concerns, I took midol yesterday since I started my period so it may be that the bloat was down a little this morning, and the other odd this is that my scale sucks.

I have 2 scales, they are off from each other by about 4lbs. The regular spring scale is the one that I go by because my digital scale has always been high( I used to weigh myself before I went to ww meetings and compare). The spring scale seems to bounce around after I weigh myself sometimes it bounces back lower or higher than 0, does that mean the number I get is off? I don't really know. I think I need a new scale. I think I am going to do a little research and purchase a new one. SO if you have any suggestions I am taking them.

Basically I am going to take the lower weight and hope it sticks! That means I am down 15lbs. I am hoping that this means I have broken this plateau. Once I lose 2 more lbs and I am at my lowest weight in 10 years!!! Maybe next week!

No comments: