Monday, September 7, 2009

Workout plan?

SO I am thinking about setting a workout schedule hoping that it will help me stay accountable. When I workout I tend to eat better and feel better so I think that it is key to get that back on track for sure. SO here is the schedule I came up with.
Sun- 30 day shred
Mon-yoga
Tues-run
Wed- yoga
Thurs- run
Fri- walk
Sat- Run

It looks pretty good to me however I have been so exhausted when I get home from teaching that it will definitely be tough. Just thinking about doing the 30 day shred makes me want to cry but I figured that it was a good idea to get it in there to make sure I am really pushing myself. I am also turning back to the c25k because I think that it really helped keep me on track. Once I started doing my own intervals things seemed to drop off pretty quick.

I have always struggled with getting bored, I can't seem to stick to much so I figured that this schedule has some good variety in which to keep me interested. I think it is also good to know what the plan is. I wont be thinking "oh I should run or something" It will be "Oh it is Saturday I need to run."

I have also GOT to start getting up early again. I can get so much more accomplished. I have been thinking that working out in the morning isn't going to happen because as hard as it is to get up early it is even harder when you know that the first thing you have to do is workout. I am thinking I will set a schedule for my day scheduling my workout between 3:30 (when I get home from school) and 5:30 making dinner. The only problem with that is that if I don't do it then I know after dinner it probably wont happen at all. Well I think I have a lot of thinking to do, my main point is that I need to do some scheduling to keep myself on track.

Ps I stayed the same this week, better than gaining I suppose. Next week must be a loss!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Don't forget to build in some rest too!

Food Coma said...

Do I really need that? :) Well I think that the yoga/walk days will be pretty light and relaxed.

Laura said...

Rest days are really important. Our coach advocates one rest day where you do nothing...not even yoga. Mentally and physically you need a break.
Of course, she kills us the other 6 days. :)