Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday morning

I just wanted to say that last night I got some mind boggling new (its ok I was just surprised) and instead of turning to ice cream ( I had already had a frozen yogurt cone!) I hopped on the treadmill and did my run!! Wow I am sooo hoping that this will be a stress reliever trend in my life. AND it totally worked. I felt so much better after I ran, not totally but much.

Well I am off to school (student teaching) then off to class. It's Friday, yay! I have to baby sit for a wedding on Saturday from 2:30pm to 1 am and it is a 40 minute drive from my house. SHould be a long night however I will make god cash and be able to get some homework done after the kiddos go to bed! Theres a plus because there is a lot of it to do!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

WAHOO! Glad you got that run in! And even better that you ran instead of having ice cream!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Great job - much better for you than ice cream!