Thursday, July 16, 2009

By the way

At what point in my life did getting a running watch become the #1 item on my birthday gift list? Haha I am so excited about getting it that I feel ridiculous but good. I cannot believe I spent the money on it either, wow!

Also just so you know it is actually a gift from my husband but he didn't want to order the wrong thing so he told me to order what I wanted haaha. But he was the one who suggested I get one. I had thought about it but never mentioned it to him. SO when he said that he had read about it and thought I might like it I knew I should have one.

It makes me feel so good to know that he believes in me, that I can be a runner. I have the most supportive husband ever no matter how many times I try and fail he still cheers me on with each new plan. I am a lucky girl.

No comments: