Monday, July 27, 2009

tuck and roll

I have to say I fell off the 30 day shred wagon. I lasted 5 days but it was really hurting my running. I had full intentions of doing the full 30 days but hey that didn't work out. I am hoping that once I get my running down (30 minutes straight) then I can do the 30 days straight.

I am still feeling pretty sick to my stomach from yesterday. I'm not sure what is up with my tummy but it is not feeling very settled. I wanted to run today but I am thinking it might not be a good idea if you catch my drift.

Food is good today I am a little over in points but it was all good stuff. I was really hungry for dinner and so I ate an extra portion. I have also gotten lots of water in today so that is a plus. I did weigh in today and I stayed the same Yay. Sure losing would be better but after a weekend away I will take it.

Tomorow I will get back to running and hopefully a good long walk too.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Congrats on maintaining. I hope your stomach starts feeling better soon. I hate when your mind wants to do something but your body has different plans.