Sunday, July 26, 2009

Home and back to life

Well I am finally home and back to my normal life. I have to say I ate some crap this weekend but overall I don't think I went overboard. My water intake however was terrible, I don't think I drank any from Thursday night on.

I didn't weigh in this morning since I wasn't home and didn't want to take the number from this evening because it would be totally off. I will weigh in tomorrow morning and report that number. I am also back to work tomorrow which will be an adjustment after being away for 11 days. It was nice to have a vacation but I have to say I did not accomplish anything I wanted to. I didn't even get as much activity in as I usually do. Oh well it is what it is.

It is slim pickings for food at our place after being away and payday is not until Thursday. Not good. My plan is to try to just clear out the pantry/freezer and just pick up some fruit to tide us over until payday. Hopefully tomorrows number is good, at least staying the same and not a gain. That would sure help.

I am exhausted so it is off to bed with a movie for me. I cannot wait to get back on track tomorrow.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I love the fresh-start feeling of a Monday and getting back in control of your environment and food.