Wednesday, July 8, 2009

RAIN!!

Rain is becoming a four letter word for me. I cannot take any more rain! This month it has rained almost EVERY day. It is ridiculous. It is bringing me down big time.

Eating was within points range but not good health wise. It seems all the advice that said make sure you eat all your points including my activity points got somehow misconstrued in my mind to mean Eat, Eat junk, skip on the good stuff, eat ice cream by the pint AS LONG AS you are within your points. I think I need to rearrange my thinking.

The problem is that I have a hard time getting in all those points without eating some junk. I am going to have to work through my eating plan, figure out how to make this all work out. I guess I always figured that as long as I was eating my daily points in healthy foods and eating often throughout the day that I would be ok. I can't seem to wrap my mind around the idea of needing to eat more when I am feeling pretty satisfied.

Ahhh why is it so hard for me to be a loser! : P

No comments: