Saturday, July 18, 2009

Debbie downer is confused

I weighed myself this morning to see if I had broken the 180lb mark that I have been stuck at for a month now. Nope. Tomorrow is the official weigh in day and I am not feeling overly hopeful that there will be a change. What the heck. I am following the plan, staying in my points, working out like a fiend, eating healthy foods and there is nothing happening. I really have faith in the program but it is really starting to fade again.

I know my body feels different but my measurements are the same and my clothes fit close to the same. I just don't get it. I really want to focus on health but it feels like I am doing something wrong when there is no change in my weight. I mean no loss in one month, wow. I am only at the beginning of my weight loss, I feel like I should be still losing on a regular basis. I don't ask for much just a pound a week.

Well I guess my only choice is to keep going. Hopefully there is so magical disappearing pound for tomorrow.

No comments: