Friday, July 10, 2009

Yadda yadda

So it is a giant FAIL on the not weighing myself daily goal. I just can't seem to stop especially since I am still stuck at 180. Why can't I just drop into the 170's!?! This has been a rather funky week with it being my tom, eating all my points (ALL activity, weekly, and daily), and the ice cream incidents. I have stayed within my points but so far no loss.

I'm not sure how I feel about eating all my points, it feels a little forced. I mean sure I like the idea of being able to eat more but I also want to listen to my body. SO if I eat some ice cream in the evening even though I am not hungry it is like sending mixed messages! I dunno I am feeling a little perplexed today. I guess I will make the call on Sunday after my official weigh in.

As for today I am off from work and my plans are pretty open. I do want to get in another run today and possibly do some cleaning.

No comments: