Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stop whinning

Ok so after writing that last post I realized that something is not working. I decided to make a list of what I could change. The best answer I came up with is to adjust my daily points. I dropped two points a day down to 25 daily points. I plan to use my weekly points as needed and keep my activity points as bonus to my weight loss. I am really going to focus on not using my weekly points unless I am really hungry most likely due to working out.

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Now I have to adjust myself. I also plan on making sure I eat regularly meals and snacks in between.

Tomorrow is my actual weigh in and I want to start my week off right. So in order to do that I am going to get some household chores done today. I am going to clean out my fridge, organize, and fill it back up with fresh produce. I am going to clean my whole apartment. I am going to make a meal plan including breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. I am going to run and shred #5. That should keep me busy! BTW I am on vacation next week YAY!

1 comment:

~Amie~ said...

I think its great that you took your frustration and made a plan! Have a great week!