Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 3 Shred

Ok I really didn't want to or even think I would make it to shred today. My quads are killing me but I decided that I needed to. I said that I would shred unless there was abig reason not to. Feeling sore is not a reason skip the workout. I will probably never say " I want to shred, its basically torture. BUT I did it today and I will do it tomorrow then the next day and so on and so on. I will put my all into this 30 day challenge, that I promise.

Food was good today, decided to have a rest day from running since the shred wore me out. Tomorrow I will run in the morning and shred in the afternoon. The evening will be spent at a local festival, I totally have enough points for a doughboy (funnel cake) but I think I will probably pass. We shall see I have worked hard this week and I will enjoy myself tomorrow knowing that I have the choice to have anything (one type of anything :P )My bet will probably be fries!

Ok off to shower then watching Bones.

No comments: