Thursday, July 9, 2009

Week 4

Holy COW! I really didn't want to run today. I mean I wanted to but my body was telling me it was too tired. Now usually if I would take a rest day but I took on yesterday and I needed to get the activity in. I think it had a lot to do with the new intervals. 3 minutes are ok but the 5 are tough. Really tough but doable. It definitely pushes me out of my comfort zone BIG time.

I kinda love and hate it. More love than hate though I think but of course I am writing this post run so I may be partial! PS I love posting my status on facebook as "on a run" or "running Crazy" It is another great way to be more motivated! It is amazing how much people will "like" a running status! haha.

Ok off to shower, got some cleaning done and my run out of the way ...now how to spend a lovely sunny afternoon!!?

No comments: