Saturday, July 18, 2009

Run and shred 5ish

So I didn't get to my run today until 8:30pm which was a bad idea because I know I am useless at night. But I did it anyway. I also beat my best running time (amount of time running that is) I ran 12 minutes straight!! Now I have strayed a little from the c25k plan lately jsut running some similar intervals. I decided tonight to try something new and run as long as I could bear it. 12 minutes it was amazing. I then walked a bit and ran another couple minutes before my cool down. It is really nice to just push yourself sometimes.

That being said when I went to shred after the run I just didn't have it in me to bop a long with Jillian. I turned her commentary off but it still wasn't happening. I decided to just do the strength move tonight since I had already gotten the cardio in. I am still counting it as a day of shredding though because the basic concept was there. Tomorrow I will start my workouts earlier in the day and get them out of the way.

I will do abs before bed but for now I am off to a nice relaxing bubble bath.

No comments: