Saturday, January 3, 2009

Beat!!

Wow I just got home from my road trip and man am I exhausted!! I bet we walked about 3+ hours straight! Two of them in Ikea alone. It was a really good time. 
Food could definitely been better but when on the road it happens. I started the day with a granola bar, a slice of pizza for lunch with a diet coke, and finished off with a cheeseburger and fries. The burger was on the small side and I ate about 3/4 of it and about 10 fries. It really was a poor choice but I had the points to cover it and it could have been worse. I also indulged in half a bag of peanut M&Ms, YUM. 

I weigh in tomorrow morning hopefully all the salt from dinner today won't bog me down too much and I will see my 1 pound goal loss! I am completely within my points for the week with about 9 activity points to spare so I should be good for a loss. 

Also on the NEWS front I signed up for 

SO here we go!!!