Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekly Goals

Well no weigh in today due to major snow (ew) so I will weigh in tomorrow morning hopefully. So on to goals. Last week I met my water goal easily, didn't eat out and so I stuck to my weekly dinner menu options. As far as running twice, I got in one run but I have been really too ill to push myself like that again. I did get a serious walk in on biggest loser night. I am feeling ok about it. I have also not bought anymore diet coke but I'm not going to lie I miss it a lot!

This weeks main goal is to eat breakfast everyday. Due to all your wonderful comments encouraging me to try eating breakfast I am all in to try it. It is going to be tough but if it is part of living a healthy life and diet then ok I will try. 
Water intake is always a goal, even though I usually meet it, I think it is still important to focus on it. 
The third goal for this week is to not let going back to school derail my healthy food choices. Being surrounded by chips, m&ms, giant cookies, cheeseburgers, and fries is really tough but it is also a part of life.  SO to meet this goal I will pack healthy snacks and try to sit away from the food area of the campus center while I study. 
Ok I am feeling ambitious so a fourth goal for this week is to keep up some activity!! So I want to get in 3 workouts each at least 30 minutes each. I would love for 2 of them to be walk/runs if I have it in me to do it.

Yay for a new week! Yay for my A-Team girls YOU ROCK. 


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I had this problem too. This is a great goal to have. Breakfast is so so important. It won't be easy at first, but I promise you will, before long, be looking for it when you wake up!