Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Evening plans

So the plans for the evening, dinner and treadmill w/ biggest loser. I am hoping to do some walking and maybe running during commercials. After biggest loser maybe some yoga, bath and bed. 

Since I am not working this week I have a lot of plans. Mostly including cleaning and reorganizing my apartment to get ready for the coming semester. I always feel better when I have a orderly home. Which by the way never happens! So I have a pretty hefty list to work on but I got a good start today. I put away my Christmas tree, got the dog's nails cut, visited the daycare, and ran some store errands. Tomorrow is the Laundromat (big time), organizing my pantry, and cleaning out entrance/hallway of my place. 

I definitely got my water in today which is good because it makes a huge difference in how I feel in general. I have found that buying bottled water makes it much easier for me to get my water in. I know that it is a waste of money, bad for the environment etc. but it works for me so I am sticking with it. At least I recycle and I do refill the bottles once or twice and put them back in the fridge. The fact that the water is cold, portable, and available makes a big difference. 

No comments: