Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eating out invites

So yesterday my friend invited me to ihop for breakfast Sunday and I kind of panicked a little thinking "high point food that I am not really crazy for".  Since Sunday is my weigh in day I told her I couldn't because I didn't want to eat right before my weigh in and moved on.
Then surprise a text from my friend tonight saying" so ihop after your weigh in tomorrow right?" ok miscommunication there. So I said "ok, see you at 10:15". Not the best plan for my points but it will be nice to visit with her. 

I tend to have a hard time saying no to invitations from friends and those invites usually involve eating out. I also have a hard time ordering food that isn't exactly what I want so I tend to just order what I want and use up using my weekly35 on it. It is something that I definitely need to work on. I am just someone who would rather have a little of the real stuff than a ton of the fake stuff. Example- fat free cheese..not in my house. 

Ok I cannot help myself are you ready for the terrible, probably inappropriate come on have a sense of humor joke?? If not then stop reading.

If girls with big boobs work at Hooters, where do girls with one leg work?
Answer- IHOP  ; )

No comments: