Friday, January 9, 2009

Post 200

I'm home from dinner, we waited one hour to get a table then 45 minutes to get our food. Yes thats right I waited until 8:45 to eat dinner. I am a dinner at 5 kinda girl so I was starving! I ended up ordering my fave meal and I ate about 3/4 of it. I was very conscious of my body and was able to stop when I was full, so I deem that a success! 
I am now home downing water to help balance out the copious amounts of sodium from dinner. I actually am new at this sodium thing but I guess water helps avoid bloating? Right?? I don't weigh in until Sunday morning so I should be able to balance my body out. 
I ended up doing 30 minutes on the treadmill this afternoon and wanted to do some yoga before bed but I think that it would kill me. I have found that I need a lot of digestion time before I do yoga or else I have serious nausea. Does this happen to anyone else? 

No comments: